Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been asked before i've seen the post about quashqui spare (if thats how it's spelt) but what do others use puncture repair sealer jobbies and a compressor ? Just considering options.Also another question running in from new anything should or shouldn't do ? as we've got a run down south end of september.I'm in the trade but all manufacturers have different routines/ways to run in. Any advice please.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The repair gunk and a compressor can get you home, but using gunk means the tyre can't normally be repaired. I bought a spare wheel and tools to be on the safe side, some owners advocate using the AA or RAC but that means waiting for them to turn up and that doesn't appeal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi bungle, I did the same as Rattly, bought the Space Saver spare wheel kit from Nissan then went to my local tyre shop & ordered a Space Saver Tyre. The tyre was a heck of a lot cheaper than what Nissan was asking. I still carry the compressor but the bottle of gunk is in the loft gathering dust (it will probably never see the light of day, it also has an expiry date so if you don't use it within that time it could be useless).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts