Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wrote this post for my detailing forum but thought id post it here too , theres a few more pics than usual well guys im knackered , 2 cars in one day , 1 full detail , 1 correction and sealstart time 8.30ish finish 4.30 ish , no breaks except a quick burger , i am in pain havnt got the energy to write too much so here they are first up red nissan juke started with wheels to remove stubborn dirt , 4 washes and an acid treatment and still iron -x found some ground in break dust (shows as purple as it eats away the iron depositsthen onto the body , snow foamed several times and then washed all cleaned and it was ready to start work on , out with the rotary lost track of time then and zoned out till the correction was done on to sealent / plastics / wheels and glass , g1 on windows , wolfs body wrap sealent on paint , migliors on plastics , half and half mix of sv pneu and megs endurance for a little less glossy look and here she is all donegreat results and another happy customer , looked better than new did i stop there , ooooh no , another still to do , luckily the next one was washed and ready to go straight to correction and sealso what car do we have next , a fine example of a nissan 370z in a great shade of yellowno point in before pics as it was cleaned and ready to have the swirls removed and coated in wolfs body wrapso here she is , in very nice condition to start withfull body polish with megs 205 and a coat of sealent to protect the paint and she was looking good as newpaint darkened slighly giving a great shineall finished and so was i finally the obligatory draped overv the bonnet pic oh well that was fun , hope enjoy the pics

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:
please ignore the missing pics , i have exceeded my photobucket bandwidth allowance but all will be re-activated tomorrow and pics will reappear
Was just going to message you on that to find out the issue

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh all my pics on every forum have been temporarily withdrawn until tomorrow when it resets the counter , first time its ever happened to me but i was selling a lot of stuff on a forum so lots of viewers , hopefully wont happen again , if it does i'll have the start paying for the premium account with no limits

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i posted this thread on my detailing forum and it got rave reviews from some top detailers , so much so that the mods deleted it they said professional work like that counted as advertising (you have to pay £150 to advertise )
ctrdetailing2012-01-22 18:41:38

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I've had a few people express an interest in some work they would like done but they are too far North for you mate. I'll be sure to send any more local people your details though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice detail buddy
Wot combo would you use on a black juke
As I've got a Das ) 6 with 3 pads hard med soft
Used med on slight scratches however still there

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
megs 205/105 is a great combo , it what i used on deks and will work as well if not better on black i will be using them on my nightshade on saturday , finishing off with some swissvax shield wax as a special treat even though my car has c1 on it

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
psuse the hard pad with 105 to remove the scratches then finish down with the 205 on the medium then the soft pad i prefer rotary's as there so much quicker and with a wool pad will remove swirls in no time , you may need a little elbow grease with the da but the same results can be achieved with a bit of patiencei would do 5 sets per pad and see what results you get

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
all this detailing talk is leaving ashamed, think I will leave mine dirty rather than spending all the time thinking I have done a good job only to be told otherwise like last yearloads of detailing stuff in the garage just no idea how to use it correctly

1 - 20 of 23 Posts