Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
resident detailers CTR detailing are available for all your questions on that fine shine finish or if like me you are too lazy or lacking that final attention to detail they will do the complete job for youI will let them introduce themselves then we can sticky the info

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kat he is in Essex but I have just had a swell idea he can come here while we are in Bavaria and do both the Jukes, not sure how we will get to the airport though

·
Registered
790 Posts
hi guys and galsim off to steves to detail his car next weekend , he has kindly offered to use of his workshop for the weekend so if theres another jog member that are in the kent area or willing to travel there i can fit another 1 possibly 2 cars into that weekend the detail will involve a full outside detail including paint correction (all those nasty little swirls and light scratches removed bringing the paint back to pristine condition) and then a top qaulity sealent or wax applied to protect your prize posession and keep it looking its best pm me if interested

1 - 20 of 50 Posts