Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks,Thought I'd post a couple of pics up - given that my mrs came previously from a lowered and setup mx5 the juke handling is a little different.I spoke to a few people and discovered pretty quickly that the Juke's sufficiently new that not a great deal of handling mods exist. However, some googling and a few calls revealed that Cusco do some braces and such.Next issue is of course that absolutely no-one could tell me if they'd fit the diesel... I decided to be brave and just into the new year stuff arrived.Have a looky:So for the record they do fit and make a huge difference to the way the Juke feels - much more positive in the twisties etc. I did seriously think about some Eibach lowering springs, but the reason the mrs isnt in the mx5 anymore is that a foreign truck hit her on the m1.The higher seating position and 'solid' feel of the Juke ticks the boxes... and now she loves the ride AND the handling.Clarky

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All supplied by corten miller - worked out 330ish for the rear and 150 for the mid and 150 for the front upper.Nice thing is all three are bolt on, but be warned you need longer bolts for the rear lower brace bar as the bottom of the suspension pinch bolts dont quite go through the extra metal. Ford focus equivalents seem to do the trick though from a motor factor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good old plastidip - not my finest job due to the sub zero temps... but its functional for now. I also fly-eye'd the fogs.I wanted to dip the back badges, but the misses says they need to stay silver ... and its her car I guess!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts