Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - Seems it's rather easy to spend money unnecessarily.
I need to get some time in the scrap yard playing with a Juke

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Jukeov wrote:I fancy these ones, expensive really for what they are, and have asked them if they can include the door pull/grab in red also. It seems you can get it in the chrome. If not might do a DIY job http://www.autocosmetica.it/prodotti.php?brand=NISSAN&model=JUKE&id=1389I contacted autocosmetica to see if they would do a deal for forumbasically said yes sent me pictures of everything they did but as yest have never sent me pricesfor the items btw if you theres are expensive you should see Nissans

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
have sent autocosmetica an email for the large speaker rings and the inside pull handles,as they had a complete set of chrome for £90 i only wanted two parts of the set of four parts,and got no reply might be a language problem ebay warned me of this or you buy what you see in the listing.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Deks wrote: Jukeov wrote:I fancy these ones, expensive really for what they are, and have asked them if they can include the door pull/grab in red also. It seems you can get it in the chrome. If not might do a DIY job http://www.autocosmetica.it/prodotti.php?brand=NISSAN&model=JUKE&id=1389

I contacted autocosmetica to see if they would do a deal for forum
basically said yes sent me pictures of everything they did but as yest have never sent me prices
for the items
btw if you theres are expensive you should see Nissans

Cheers Deks. Yes,,they are £ 37-39 on there eBay shop+ P&P. That's still extortionate, and I asked them if they were quoting lira by mistake Think that might get lost in translation , but what the heck!
We will see what they come back with.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Interior Inserts - Force Red
I have looked in the Forum and could not find so much on this point so I thought I would confirm what we have down which might be of interest.
I purchased recently some Nissan Interior Inserts in Force Red Color for the "Tweeter Rings" & "Air Vent Rings" as these parts color match our existing Tekna Interior. Attached are some pics of the After Effects for your info`.
I found these parts in a Nissan Catologue for Colored Accessories for Inside and Outside of the Juke. The Force Red parts have a Nissan No. #KE600-1K10R and are manufactured from ABS Plastic either painted in various colors or chromed. The Kit comes with the Tweeter Rings x2 / Vent Rings x2 / Adhesive Cloth / Installation Instructions and for us in Germany the ABE Type Approval Paperwork. All you need is some alcohol (not the drinking kind) and some masking tape and then you are set. The time to install step by step was a max of 30 mins but be careful because if they are positioned wrongly you become a problem as the adhesive is pretty damn strong. The cost here was €68 + local taxes again they cost but look good and the installation is straight forward - if this is a repeat then sorry ! - Dave

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
coincidence----- Ive just fitted these to mine today instructions baffled me a bit at first but all became apparent, tweeters were trickier than the vent covers but all done succesfully in the end. price was circa £52 not sure exactly as I got them at the same time as the new wheels so it was a total invoice

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Deks, I thought that these really went well with the internal red color of our Juke and doing just these two parts was not too over the top. I would think that they go nicely with your red Juke - Dave

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm guessing nobody has removed the originals based on the amount of people paying for the covers.

At £60 for four little pieces of plastic, it's not value for money by any means.....

·
Registered
838 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:

At £60 for four little pieces of plastic, it's not value for money by any means.....

I know, I contacted Autocosmetica.It and tried to get them to include the grab handle in the same colour, which I thought might look quite good, but no response after 2-3 months, and couldn't find them on eBay UK today, so don't know what's happened .

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
tried to order a full chrome kit from them about november time kept the money for three weeks then said it was unavailable had refund. just had a full kit from vmaxx of germany as recommended by David unfortunately they don't do colours. pics shortly.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Hi Dasheee,welcome to the forum, go to gadgets nismo update to see the large speaker rings and the grab handles fitted.then go to gadgets updated photo's 1 to see the vents and tweeter rings fitted those are oem those are staying put not going to risk prising them off.so if anyone needs them let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts