Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So car is just about to top 1000 miles and will be looking to remap it soon. I have asked Abbey if they have any plans to offer this but does anyone know of anyone else or something similar.I know about Bluefin which is currently the option I am considering .

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoke to Abbey Motorsport and apparently they are hoping to have something in the very near future so I am going to hold on for a little while to see what they have.

·
Registered
74 Posts
We have started to work with a company that can help us with reflashing the DCI cars , we are going to be offering a few stage's of tuning from a straight remap up to possibly intercooler/exhaust and remap.Keep you eye's on this forum for more news.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi - I had the wife's Kuro Dci mapped just before xmas and very pleased with the results.I got BBR GTi to do it for me as they're local and I've used them before. I also spoke to Corten Miller about it and they were offering much the same service, but they're just not quite as local.The remap adds a chunk of torque and 20bhp. The difference is particularly noticeable when cruising on the motorway as 80mph equates to 2.5k in 6th. This in turn means better fuel consumption and it fairly pulls.Clarky

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
£350 ish give or take a few pounds but I am sure Mark will confirm actual figure.i also understand that Mark does each car indivdually and sets the re map upto your specific carand not a copy of someone elses remap.I dont fully understand all the tec jargon but can only assume this is a better wat to have a remapunlike the DIY job that is a Bluefin remap
Deks2013-01-26 18:21:56

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi , sorry for the slow reply been away skiing/boarding in the Alps for a week.I can say our remaps inc Dyno time wont be £200-00 but from what digging I have been doing regards remaps the cheaper end of the market aren't as good as the more expensive remaps.But our remaps with be staged like our Dig T tuning packages, Stage 1 will be remap inc dyno time on a stock carStage 2 will be a full exhaust + remapStage 3 will be a larger IC/Full exhaust + remapAll our remaps will be tuned to my spec not a generic up load and we will spend a lot of time with careful boost control to maintain a good throttle boost curve to keep the excellent drivability that the car has as a stock car.I expect the Stage 1 remap will be around £350-00 ish inc VAT this will include dyno time.Hope to have some info within the next 10/14 days.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Clarky wrote:
The difference is particularly noticeable when cruising on the motorway as 80mph equates to 2.5k in 6th. This in turn means better fuel consumption and it fairly pulls.

Clarky

I don't understand this as I get this in my DCi nw and it is not remapped

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[email protected] M/S wrote:We have started to work with a company that can help us with reflashing the DCI cars , we are going to be offering a few stage's of tuning from a straight remap up to possibly intercooler/exhaust and remap.Keep you eye's on this forum for more news.Anymore news on the DCI front?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts