Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. After much climbing in and out of various makes and models of cars and giving up hope of finding something to meet my wish list I decided on a whim to pop into our local Nissan garage to check out the QQ. I've driven Astras for the past 20 years but couldn't get excited about their current range of vehicles and I tried very hard to like the GTC and the Mokka but failed. Whilst laughing at the Jukes parked on the forecourt on the way into the showroom I found the QQ with a queue of people waiting to sit in it .. off I wandered idly round the rest of the cars and found the MOS Juke in the corner .. for a laugh I climbed in .. my husband couldn't believe it when I grinned broadly and he told me to get out of the car now as we weren't having 'one of those'. I couldn't get how wonderful it had felt as soon as I sat in the car and went back the following week .. and the week after to test drive it .. black petrol Tekna on order and an estimated delivery date of 26 March. Hubby has grown to love the car too and like me now grins like a cheshire car every time we see one on the roads .. can't wait to get it .. haven't felt this excited for a long time.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum. This is the effect the Juke has on people, once you're smitten that's it. looking forward to seeing the pics, hope you enjoy the forum and find it full of useful info.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Sarah, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have to admit that I found this forum about a week ago and have been looking at the posts regularly .. so much information in here and its great to see so many people taking the plunge like myself and buying a Juke .. I see so many of them on the roads now .. I obviously never noticed them before!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum, nice to hear you have fell in love with the Juke as we all have. i have the Tekna now , did have the Premium prior to that. it is a great car and you wont be dissapointed with it, it is a great car to drive. stay in touch as there is always lots of advice on here and we have a good laugh also

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Have to say that I still can't believe that I sat in the car for a joke without realising it was actually what I'd been looking for ... as soon as I sat in it and looked around the interior I was hooked ..

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Know that feeling of 'rightness' very well, Sarah.

I'd been new car hunting for about two years, with a fairly tight spec requirement, when I came across the Juke by chance on the internet.

Called nearest dealer, who was useless and un-proactive. Next nearest dealer was exactly the opposite, kept in touch, invited me to the Nissan demo day, got me a CVT to test drive (that took some doing, and a little bit of persuading Nissan that I had to have an Auto, blah blah). My one 'issue' was would I get along with the clock style dials, situated behind the steering wheel, having driven a digital heads-up display in a central position, for 11 years (took about two weeks stopping looking in the wrong place).

Ten minutes into the test drive I was smitten, and remain smitten after 17 months .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its good to hear that you remain 'in love' with it. The bloke at the Vauxhall garage .. well .. having given them my business for the past 20 years I must say I was seriously disappointed by the way they dealt with me this time .. so far so good with the way I've been treated at the Glyn Hopkins Nissan Dealership in Watford ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very much the same here having kept our last car a ford focus for 7 years and been thinking of changing for the last 2 years a Nissan was never in my thoughts but after driving around various garges one Sunday before Christmas I stopped outside the Nissan garage to have a look at a qq but my attention was soon drawn to Juke . My wife took some convincing to have a look at one but after arranging a test drive in one she loved it we finally ordered one at the end of Jan and we picked our white Tekna up last Friday . All I can say is that after one week it seems to have been a good choice as we are both over the moon with it. Also would like to add we had great service from Westover Nissan in Salisbury. I am sure you will love it !

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome Sarah
From another newby waiting on his Nismo in 2/3 weeks time
I discovered Nismo when I saw a photo on the Internet read about them took 3 test drives had 8 dealers to. Haggle with then order placed all in about ten days time

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
welcome Sarah,i picked my juke up on wednesday a nismo,which ever one you have they have character and they are very addictive.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sarah wrote: Its good to hear that you remain 'in love' with it. The bloke at the Vauxhall garage .. well .. having given them my business for the past 20 years I must say I was seriously disappointed by the way they dealt with me this time .. so far so good with the way I've been treated at the Glyn Hopkins Nissan Dealership in Watford ..

Hi Sarah, and welcome. Bought mine at Watford aswell, great service especially from the sales and service managers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.