Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
wiring is a piece of cake. 3 wires positive battery .negative battery blue wire each side to side light for which I cheated by using a scotch lock.i did however have issues with fitting as 1 i couldnt work out which stud went in which end and got it wrong so had to modify bracket. Bigger issue for me was the studs would not actually thread up on to the captive nut buried in the case. we only found the captives when we modified the fitting to suit ou needs which involved grinding away a part of the case to reveal a moulded in nutI think mine were poorly cast as juke5ter had no such issues with his

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
illegalhunter wrote:The screwed rods dont thread up in he lights , very badly made RUBBISH .I'm not going to argue with that, I did however after disassembling mine to modify discovered the captive nuts underneath the resin. i had already modified other parts to make mine secure before discovering this but i reckon that a little time spent cleaning out the captive holes will make them accessible for the studspersonally I think the studs should be manufactured into the unit to save this hassleIllegal hunter would you please email you thoughts to KSA I have but they dont seem to see the issue as mine is the only problem they have had they say so the more the merrierI suppose a little bad finishing resin wise is to be expected as they are 1/3 the price of the Hella onesonce I got round the fitting issues I was more than pleased with the item

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.