Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car back today dropped it off to bodyshop Friday last to have the dents on the edge of the roof sorted. Also had the car park dents done while it was in 2 in passenger door and one on petrol flapso car is now completely dent free and looking lovely. Now to give it a good polish and waxing.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Deks wrote:Got my car back today dropped it off to bodyshop Friday last to have the dents on the edge of the roof sorted. Also had the car park dents done while it was in 2 in passenger door and one on petrol flapso car is now completely dent free and looking lovely. Now to give it a good polish and waxing.

Never mind the dents. Deks, did you get the mirror covers painted and have you flashed them to see what lights up?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they were painted but the painter scratched one so is re doing them for me.I had a wiring diagram emailed to me for the lights from Nissan .So all I need is a friendly face to help me fix them on

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Dent free is good!I'd love to help out mate but I am so tight for time at the moment. I've a large pile of bits collecting dust which should be going on my car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts