Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing 65 mph down the m4 car seemed to hesitate then cleared came of the m4 engine sounded noisey also distinct lack of power stoped could not see anything wrong so of to nissan today ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nissan dealer reply;- carry on driving it around see how it goes if you break down you are covered by the rac anyway
not realy the reply I wanted as am off to braintree essex next bank holiday week end breakdown not my cup of tee
also they said they are busy on juke recalls all next week ? all those that have had a letter

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
In fairness to the dealer unless it records a fault or does it while they have it its virtually impossible for them to find a fault. Can I ask what fuel you put in. If supermarket may be worth filling up with a good brand and putting some cleaner in it might just have been some iffy fuel

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Probably to late for this particular incident, but if that happened, I would expect that a pending fault code would be recorded in the ECU, in which case the dealer should be able to access it, but also possible with the Torque Pro app and a suitable bluetooth canbus dongle (costs about £15 on ebay)

Could it have been the DPF sorting itself out though?actd2012-08-01 12:47:27

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.