Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,Trying to figure out if the backbox on a diesel juke shares the same fittings with the petrol turbo as I'd like to add a Stillen or similar exhaust...Sadly no -one seems to know? Does anyone per chance have a pic of a standard exhaust from a petrol turbo to hand or even know about the diesel?Clarky

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Clarky, this has cropped up before and I am pretty certain that although they were told it would fit after purchase I believe it was discovered that it didnt. I know that iceman did have a standard DIG-T backbox in his garage so if he still does I am sure he will post up a picture of it for you. I cant remember which forum this was discussed on before and the post about it not fitting but I think it was on the other forum. I will try the search and see if anything comes up.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
clarky it was on the other forum
try
<snip. Link removed>

this is here for your help clarky, but inline with the practices acted out on JOC, I will remove the reference to them in due course. let me know when you have seen it.
Deks2013-01-09 08:52:17

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Kats wrote: .... we have a digt and a diesel.....

That's just being greedy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Righto - appreciate the help.Looking at Ebay i see a backbox listed (item number) that says it fits all models... could just be a bad lsiting and have emailed to ask if they've sold for a diesel.In the past on other cars I've found the backbox to be common but the mid and headers obviously different. Dont know my dealer well enough to go in and ask... well not yet anyway!thanks again - a pic would help though.Clarky

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.