Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nice standard white 60 plate DIG-T
But it won't be standard for long as I also saw a Stillen exhaust and Mark was talking about a dyno session this afternoon...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some more pics. The Juke was standard when I first saw it (they've had it 2 days) but had the Stillen pipe fitted whilst I was there and was going on the dyno that afternoon.The car:The new Stillen exhaust:Before:The 2 pipes side by side (I know which I prefer!):The new pipe being fitted:From speaking to Mark if you are thinking of getting a Nismo then you might want to think again, the DIG-T can easily be tweaked and tuned to more than the (approx) 200hp quoted for them. Don't forget the DeltaWing runs at 300hp - on standard internals!!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Nismo is rumoured @220 but it isnt just the engine they have tweeked, lower suspensionbody mods and interior trim all that said it will depend on the price as to if I go for Nismo or not I also agree about the Deltawing so we know its possible to eek a lot more out of the DIG-T than it currently offers
Deks2012-03-17 10:11:09

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, my mistake. 220

We are guessing the Nismo will be 4k more than the DIG-T.

I suppose it's horses for courses. A suspension tweak and tune up might be cheaper and more stealthy, but I do see the appeal of a genuine Nismo

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Not a mistake as Nissan are being very vague of figure for the Nismo it may well end up at 200 I heard 220 but then as you say Deltawing as 300 so who know Wolf in sheeps clothing has an appeal but I just like the look of the Nismo from the outside, must be said not to keen on the retro suede interior look though reminds me of an old RS or 2

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deks wrote:Even better I could buy the Nismo with around 220 then take it down to ABBEY and get it tweeked even more

Very true! Go the whole hog!Certainly it would be very easy for them to give the standard DIG-T a tune to Nismo performance so it would be a cheap upgrade for people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.