Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In preparation for the arrival on my Juke (finally going to happen) , mine doesn't appear to have the Dig-T badge. Can anyone advise where the best / cheapest place to purchase one? Or has anyone got a spare one they want to sell? Cheers

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the early ones never had them fitted I dont think they were that expensive from the dealersI would drop Holdcroft and GHpartsonline a message and see what they can do ebay DIG-T BADGE

·
Registered
867 Posts
tonksy18 wrote:Cool at least I know they're available I do like the looks of the badge on the back as it helps to differentiate between the 1.6
Or you could opt for stealth and leave it de-badged...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Kats wrote:you will be laughing looking in your rear view mirror the expression on the Audi/BMW driver face who you left behind..........
That is until you glance at the average mpg reading and note the 2 bars of fuel used to perform this merry little manoeuvre...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Paul, Deks - oi! :-D

Although I'll concede that even my 250brake TT, whilst quick, may well have been surprised to have a juke keeping up with it ;-)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Kats wrote:Just two..... Hmmm I need to review my foot control
You cant do more than put the pedal to the metal and sounds to me like you'r already doing it just fine.

·
Registered
663 Posts
thats not bad, £9 off e-bay for a dig-t badge. i must admit i like to see the model name on the rear of the car but i knew you wouldnt get the word TEKNA so i purchased the individual letters off e-bay for £1 each and put them on myself, i think it looks good and thats what matters

1 - 20 of 35 Posts