Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since the dig has had the new sports exhaust fitted the mpg dropped from 35ish to 31ish.

Hubby spent a week getting the mpg back up to 35, then I took it to work today and did very well getting it back down to 31.3..... Kats2012-01-28 17:57:49

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That's the way - a nice manual box, and a bit of an animal through the front wheels I expect. Is the plan to rotate the tyres to keep the wear even or to leave the rears where they are and keep replacing the fronts?It's a shame Nissan don't do a manual 4x4 version, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never thought about the tires, it is a bit frisky at the front, wheel spin loads of times then it grips and goes like ....... Must be what that G force thing is for on the display, can you claim for self inflicted whiplash?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
iceman wrote:The idea is not to rotate the tyres,just stop Kats getting her hands on itthats a no win situation there. IF shes uses it, costs you in tyres and fuel. If you hide the keys will cost you in everything else

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Interestingly (or perhaps not!!) I believe that nowadays garages have been told to put new tyres on the rears and older ones on the front for FWD cars. I guess it's so the car remains continues to understeer.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ooooh I missed this thread!!!Always trying to get the consumption down. Tried this. Eco mode. 2 wheel drive, and manual. then I got 8 litres/100km: In Normal with automatic and 4x4 engaged, it goes upto 10 litres/100kmNormal mode on the Autobahn with 4x4v average speed 190 to 200, and I get a staggering 15litres/100kmThing is with the DIG you simply have to DRIVE the thing.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.