Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put up a thread, from standard till now.

Started off with the Tekna's fully loaded set up.then started looking into breathing mods

First up was the Stillen exhaust courtesy from Tarmac sportz

Followed by a Forge DV

Next up
Was the decat by pass and a front mount intercooler not as simple as first thought.
Test fitting into place, space wasn't the issue the pipe work and the bottom half of the bumper was tight to say the least.

After a few hrs of different pipe work routing this was the best option.

Fitted all good just need to fit the fogs lights

Next up was the handling opted for Eibach pro sport springs as I used these in my previous motors
Standard

Eibachs fitted

Springs still settling will sit lower.

Next up was the remap looked into various company's and Abbey Motorsport was the one massive knowledge and respected.
Made a very good gain on the rollers and the front mount worked a treat keeping the intake temps low
And so it sound was ment for my mates Audi RS...

Next up intake was looking into a load of options from hks injen and k n and came across a Injen Sri induction kit.
Very easy to install

Next is cosmetic
Nismo scuff sils courtesy of Deks
And fresh paint in favour of Lancia Gold

Springs should settle a bit so the stance will lower a bit

Furture is color coded arches and skirts and callipers in black then spoiler.. For now Turbo owner2013-03-28 23:52:20

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers TC not a fan of black and black alloys,
So after down my local body shop browsing over hundreds of paint codes, I decided to go with Lancia gold.
Also applied 3 coats of rim wax to protect them for now.

Next few weeks its booked back in for arches color coded callipers and after a spoiler.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Really nice job TO.... It looks great; I'm sure it sounds awesome and the performance gains are really noticeable too. A real stealth rocket ship.... Love the wheels and black body combo.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the comments lads..
Spoiler ordered this morn so should be fitted by next wk end, trying to find a company that will carbon dip , failing that will revert to black.

Same time callipers are coming of to get sprayed.

As for the Fmic it's massive was ment for my mates Rs 6 but due to the winter weather he ended up stacking it into a ditch, the repair bill was so expensive, the car ended up getting split so I ended up with the intercooler, he was slightly gutted to say the least as he never got round to fitting it.

As for the remap its a beast now with adjustable boost, it made a healthy 236 was more but due to the injectors being standard 236 was safe.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lord H I've found a company already,

That have done the Juke already, I've emailed them for prices, may be able to do a group buy may be.

As for spoiler bought the standard Nissan OE type

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Turbo owner wrote: Cheers for the comments lads..

As for the remap its a beast now with adjustable boost, it made a healthy 236 was more but due to the injectors being standard 236 was safe.

That's some healthy numbers there!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Would be more but at the time was running standard intake,
The gain was due to the Fmic it's very capable,
It spins in 2nd on boost in the wet

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Turbo owner wrote: Would be more but at the time was running standard intake,
The gain was due to the Fmic it's very capable,
It spins in 2nd on boost in the wet

Hmmmmm.
Methinks my Nismo may be visiting 'a tuning shop sooner than first thought...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts