Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have received 2 recall notices for my 2012 plate DIG-T. I am posting this as I thought it prudent to let other owners be aware in case the recall notices do not land on your doorstep and you wish to query if they apply to your vehicle.

1. There is a possibility that the turbocharger boost sensor bracket may separate from the air inlet tube. As a result, the boost pressure may be measured incorrectly and the engine warning lamp will illuminate. In extreme conditions and during low-speed driving the engine may stall and cannot be restarted.

2. There is a possibility that the fuel rail pressure sensor may be insufficiently tightened to the engine fuel rail and may loosen over time due to heat and vibration. If left undetected, in an extreme case, this could eventually lead to a fuel leak between the pressure sensor and the fuel rail.

Darren

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Darren i am sure these are old recall notices. there is a thread on known recall and I will check VOSA shortly to see if any new ones exist. Thanks for the heads though just got to pop put I will check when I get back

·
Registered
542 Posts
Home | Back

3 Search Results - Page 1 of 1

Criteria : (NISSAN JUKE) for the date range 01/Jan/1992 to 01/Jan/2013 Information : Click on the recalls number to expand the detail and hover over the concern for a quick insight into the defect Please note that certain recalls have the same reference number, but relate to different models/variants of the same manufacturer/vehicle.

#
Launch Date
Recalls Number
Make
Model(s)
Concern
VIN Start
VIN End
Build Start
Build End

16/12/2010
R/2010/226
NISSAN
Juke and Note
brakes may not perform correctly

08/11/2010
09/11/2010

23/01/2012
R/2011/166
NISSAN
Juke
engine may stall

08/03/2010
14/11/2011

03/04/2012
R/2012/024
NISSAN
Juke & Micra
fuel may leak

08/03/2010
30/01/2012Does this help ?, only 3 recalls listed. Tc NB if you click on the blue No it does open Vosa website or it does for me.T c2013-02-05 19:04:30

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I checked the recall post. the issues highlighted are historic. All these should have been recalled clearly some have not anyone with concern only needs to call the dealer they will be able to tell you instantly

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pleased to note it is an old recall, but still worthy of the post given the lateness of mine.

I will defer mine 4-5 weeks and tie it in with my first service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.