Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put these onto my Juke but I am not prepared to spend £335 on them just yet. Might see in the future. Lj2.

LazyJuke2012-01-05 23:20:08

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
LJ I like them DRL's but like you I think the price is way too high if they were more reasonable then I would have fitted them myself by nowCTR I have seen some of the DRL'S in Halfrauds but they dont seem to come with all the kit needed to fit, and as I am not modern electrical expert I am unsure exactly what is needed or how to fitIf I do ever fit DRL's I want them either where they are on LJ's pic or in a circle around the edge of the headlight though the bumper is my preferred choice

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My only problem with some of the DRL's is that, if you want to fit them in the same area as those shown in the picture or just inside them, you have to start cutting bits off the car and I'm not going to do that. Those shown have gone up in price over the last couple of months by £25. Lj2.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I can't say I'm a fan.IMHO, there are very few cars that suite DLR's - even ones that have been designed to have them in the first place.Since the Juke has such a complicated front end I'm not sure where else you could put them. A ring around the outside of each fog light perhaps?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts