Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the above anyone running one if so wot brand,
ive used mostly forge and baileys on previous motors but this is my first jap forced induction.

My be a group buy if anyone else is intrested.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Turbo owner wrote:Na doesnt make it any faster just dumps pressure from the turbo on gear change
Yes Kats - you'll love the woosh sound. It won't make the car any quicker, apart from the fact you'll love changing gear and that might make you a bit more sporty!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the post arrived yesterday to a forge package
The dv fitted snug under the engine cover
Took for a spin nice whoosh quite loud as well had sum looks down the town,
No eml,s or stalling so that's a good thing,
Not sure though on pick up don't know if laggy or not ?
The other half drove it and her comment was it was ok

Turbo owner2012-07-02 06:07:59

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rocks703 wrote: I have the Synapse DV, very nice piece of kit. Much better than the Stock one.

Alrite buddy
Does yours feel laggy on boost
I'm running a forge dv don't know if it feels laggy on boost does sound nice though

·
Registered
493 Posts
Paul_S wrote:
Turbo owner wrote:Na doesnt make it any faster just dumps pressure from the turbo on gear change
Yes Kats - you'll love the woosh sound. It won't make the car any quicker, apart from the fact you'll love changing gear and that might make you a bit more sporty!!
kats is sporty enough

·
Registered
102 Posts
Turbo owner wrote: Rocks703 wrote: I have the Synapse DV, very nice piece of kit. Much better than the Stock one. Alrite buddy Does yours feel laggy on boost I'm running a forge dv don't know if it feels laggy on boost does sound nice though
Thought it was just me- yes, mine feels laggy on boost. have you soved this issue?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Turbo owner wrote: Rocks703 wrote: I have the Synapse DV, very nice piece of kit. Much better than the Stock one. Alrite buddy Does yours feel laggy on boost I'm running a forge dv don't know if it feels laggy on boost does sound nice though
Since I saw your post I have contacted Forge; they think the spring is too weak in my DV. At the moment I only have a stillen back box, so on yours the spring is definitely too weak. If you contact them through their web page they will send you a replacement spring out....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alrite just seen your post been away with work,
Mines all good now a received a full rebuild kit of them mine went Peter tong not long after the remap
Piston
Spring
And seals

1 - 20 of 37 Posts