Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not 100% sure what time I'll be there yet as I'm going with nissansportz and there will be a convoy planned nearer the time. I'll let you know.But I'm sure we'll be there by 11 and can meet up

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul, just chatting with mrs D on this one. may well come ourselves need to check if there will be enough things for the kids to do or maybe leave them behind If we do manage to go may well try to meet up with the convoy as we are closeish to you
Deks2012-05-03 14:04:42

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deks wrote: Paul, just chatting with mrs D on this one. may well come ourselves need to check if there will be enough things for the kids to do or maybe leave them behind If we do manage to go may well try to meet up with the convoy as we are closeish to you I'll be coming from an as yet unknown location (from the North I think!) But it would be good to see there if you can make it.acrorat wrote:BumpingI'll see you there There will be a nissansportz area but I haven't a clue where it is! Just look for the Zed's and GT-R's!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
acrorat wrote:Have PMd Paul and Deks with my Mobile Number - hope we can meet up.
Sorry I missed you today. To be honest, I missed just about everyone in nissansportz too! I turned up a bit late and was out of sync with everyone else.Thanks for your note though Duxford is a great meet. The car show was packed and I think JOG should go next time

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
glencairn wrote:
Paul_S wrote:For some stupid reason I didn't take many. Here is a link to some though
do you have any members who are not mods/commitee,At 6868 members I suspect that they have quite a few non commitee membersI assume you have only looked at that specific post GC. always remember that committee and mods tend to post far more than many other members but at least standard members benefit from the time consuming input by those that care

1 - 20 of 26 Posts