Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea here so we can all look after each other and not run the price up.Having just seen a member post about an item on ebay and another member comment I'll remove that from my watching list. I figured it might be a good idea to have a little topic on ebay itemsSo in here you can list things you see that may be of interest (just those by private sellers selling off used/unwanted please) also if you intend to bid or are biiding on items it may prevent other members bidding against you no guarantee of that of course but it may help keep the cost of it down

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Just to let people know, there is someone selling 3 Juke bonnet deflectors for £45 (each) plus £12 postage

Not a massive saving, but a saving nonetheless.

(Not sure what price members can get them from our friendly suppliers though, may be worth checking them out)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must admit that when I pxd my last one I struggled to find the gunk in the garagethe pump however has alwasy been in the car and still is as it works as a normal tyre inflator aswell

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought a roof spoiler on ebay from Barton Townley in Barrow for 180 painted. Great price but 3 weeks later it still hasn't turned up . Trying to get my money back via escalating the case. Utterly awful customer service from them, and they could have easily resolved the problem days ago.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.