Nissan Juke Forum banner

engine bay detail

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  JUKE5TER 
#1 ·
decided to get in early and protect the engine bay plastics ecti was chosen by definitive wax to test some new products they are bringing out for the engine bay which included a cleanser and dressing so here goesfirst up i loved the deep rich green colour of the dressing so opened the bonnet and being a new car it wasnt too bad although the plastics were up till now original with no dressing atall on them here it isso onto the cleaner , its a nice consistancy and easy to use , i simply put a few drop on a mf and began wiping down all the surfaces , its start to foam slightly but not too much and dissapates very quickly leaving a nice clean surface ready to dress , i did the entire bay including the painted (well base coated) interior panels , i followed up with dry mf wipedown straight onto the dressing which was applied to jasons advice using a definitive sponge applicator , again this like all jasons product was simple to apply and i just wiped down all the plastics including the painted plastics in the bay once applied it left a very slight streaking that just buffed away with a fresh mf leaving a lovely satin look to all the hoses and plasticshalf and half with definitive dressing on the right sideheres the rest , enjoybeforeafter

#6 ·
the good thing with this dressing is barring ceramic coating theres nothing on the market that can touch it for durability , it will outlast them all its a non sticky finish that cures and drys completely leaving nothing for the dust to stick to , definitive products are top notch , especially the wax's which are amazing , definitely worth a look if you feel like treating your car to something special

#7 ·
hi, do you have a link to the supplier or any info on their products, which of their waxes do you recommend, at work we use an american used polish which is amazing but its nice to try something differant now and again.

#10 ·
It's definitive wax.com

Wax,s range from £80-£2000

The really expensive ones are special editions in fancy crystal cases ect and more for show

The normal range are all fantastic wax,s , I own conservo glaze and club edition both around the £100 mark but will last years

I get a 10% discount if anyone is interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.