Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2015 Juke Tekna. Last Saturday whilst driving, the engine management light came on orange, the gear stick light and up and down arrow are also on. The Auto light is permanently flashing and stop/ start no longer functions and the proximity light to warn you of vehicles close by is permanently lit and no longer functions.
Just had it into Nissan who ran a diagnostic test and cleared the faults but they came back so they've done a system update which cleared them. Driven home without any warning lights but now I've started it up again, they're all back. Any ideas? It'll be going back to Nissan tomorrow. Pic for illustration.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
744 Posts
Hi, you are doing the right thing by taking it to the Nissan dealer to update the system, all I can say is keep taking it back to them until they do a proper update, if you don't get any satisfaction from the dealer then contact Nissan customer services and ask their advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I have a 2015 Juke Tekna. Last Saturday whilst driving, the engine management light came on orange, the gear stick light and up and down arrow are also on. The Auto light is permanently flashing and stop/ start no longer functions and the proximity light to warn you of vehicles close by is permanently lit and no longer functions.
Just had it into Nissan who ran a diagnostic test and cleared the faults but they came back so they've done a system update which cleared them. Driven home without any warning lights but now I've started it up again, they're all back. Any ideas? It'll be going back to Nissan tomorrow. Pic for illustration.
Hi this has happened to us today can you please tell me how much nissan charged you thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts