Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had juke5ters ministry of sound juke booked in saturday for an enhancement detailstarted with a full decontamination of the wheelsacid cleaners used to remove all the dirt and grime then iron-x to remove brake dust when iron-x attacks the iron brake dust it reacts by turning purple which is great to see once the wheels were full cleaned onto the bodyworkfirst up a quick jet wash then for some snowfoam , i used a mix or magifoam and ultimate snow foam which give a nice thick but wet mixture ideal for removing all loose dirt and fallout10 minutes or so later still working wellwhile the snowfoam was doing its stuff i went roung with a small detailing brush and clean around the badges and all the hard to reach areas once rinsed and dried it was so clkean it didnt even need washing so straigh on with claying the paint to remove all ground in imperfections and contaminationonce the claying was done and sprayed down with ipa to remove the clay residue i dried it off and she was ready for machine workfirst stage was flex rotary machine polisher with a wool pad and m101/105 mix , this is a very harsh cut to remove a miniscule layer of the lacquer so the paint was perfect and fresh as the day it was painted (well actually better )then out came the flex da orbital machine to refine the paint to a high shine next up a full wipedown again with ipa to remove the oils and residue of the polishes leaving a perfect surface to apply the hard body ceramic sealent that will now last 2 years if looked after so now i had applied the sealent i moved on to cleaning the glass with ipa the plastics were treated with wolfs blackout and migliors brilliant trim protectantas the wheels are painted juke5ter got hands on and applied the hard body sealent to the rims to stop brake dust bonding to the paint mark chose espuma rd50 as his tyre dressing , this gives a satin finish rather than high glossso heres a few pics of the finished car , mark seemed very pleased and im sure will be along shortly to tell all sadly the day was mainly overcast so pics could be better but got a few good oneswell thats another juke done and dusted , so whos next , pm me if your interested great meeting mark (juke5ter) really nice guy and even though it was nippy still a great dayhope you enjoy this little post

·
Registered
663 Posts
yet again what can i say, will have to start calling you ACE.. i hope you are stopping at the same hotel as me for Wickstead..if i get a dirty plate or glass i will know where to send them

·
Registered
663 Posts
looks like im on my own at the Holiday Inn for Wicksteed.. let me know if any of you are booked in there as well as me. had to be that one as we can only stay the one night

·
Registered
131 Posts
Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
JA
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}

Firtsly, what a pleasure it was to meet you
Craig, a top bloke who certainly knows what hes doing.

Great pics Craig, however they say the
camera never lies but on this occasion I don't believe its telling the whole
truth.

Im sure some of you will have seen Craigs
work at first hand and will agree, its amazing.

I couldn't believe the finish Craig was
able to get on the car, the Juke white seems to have a slight bit of
cream/yellow in it but even that seemed to have changed once Craig had given it
a couple of polishes and a seal.

Must say all this work was carried out on what must
have been one of the coldest Easter weekends ive ever known.

Cant thank you enough Craig, you certainly
have a special skill, not only from years of experience but because I believe
you love doing what you do, a real pleasure to watch you work mate.

·
Registered
663 Posts
well said JUKE5TER , its only right that a bloke should be praised when he has done such a brilliant job, and that the praise has come from the person that the job has been done for

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats great to hear mark , im glad you liked it , white is hard to get the wow factor as it reflects light differently to deep dark colours so i was really happy with the results , it looked crisp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts