Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me please??? Does anyone know if Jukes have a common fault with the ESP light coming on?? Took it to a nissan garage yesterday and its an old fault?? Apparently they reset it but its since come on again!! Always comes on within 5 mins of driving anywhere!! Driving me mad at the mo...due its second service next month so will flag it up then.. Thanks

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I don't know how common it is but it is a fault and they should fix it!I expect it's down to a dodgy sensor or faulty cabling...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thanks Asbury Juke, seen your post yesterday , but hadn't had chance to check the brake fluid , but noticed my brake fluid level light blink on tonight on a sudden stop, and then when I tried to simulate it again, the light stayed on for longer and then the ESP lit up and stayed on. Have topped it up tonight( not easy to see the level tho' ) and hopefully that's a fix, thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I took it in for its service and yet again they said nothing came up on their diagnostic test thing... I'm kinda angry now and thinkin of selling it! When I went to collect the car I actually said to the girl so you expect me to keep my engine running when I come back to show the guys in the garage that the light is on?!? Cause it resets itself each time you turn off the engine...
Can I check break fluid level myself?? What should I say to the Nissan garage?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Its not easy to see the level, but I put lets say an egg cup of brake fluid in mine , and not had a problem since..
Tell the Nissan garage to come on here for the fix, if they are that incompetent

·
Registered
27 Posts
Irish, When does the light come on.Mine used to come on under heavy braking.Brake light would flash and esp light would come on.ESP light wouldn't go off unless engine was switched off.As jukeov said put a small amount of brake fluid in and try and replicate when the lights would come on. Garry

·
Registered
27 Posts
irishruth78 wrote:Comes on just when normal driving not even when applying brakes literally metres of me driving from my house
If it comes on that often, why cant you show the dealer the problem.If it was my car i would try the brake fluid topup first and if that didnt work take it to another dealership if you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.