Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Off wins in bad weather I believe. In my experience the TC just reduces the power to the wheels when they slip and you end up going nowhere.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have it off here in the Alps because there are times when you need a bit of extra umph especially when you drift. If ESP is on in a drift and you are not a good drifter, it will work against you.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
CoupeCruiser wrote:I have it off here in the Alps because there are times when you need a bit of extra umph especially when you drift. If ESP is on in a drift and you are not a good drifter, it will work against you.

I will resist the temptation but I am certain others later will remark

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
In other 'driving in snow advice' I would set the Juke to ECO mode - it will dumb down your accelerator pedal enough so that it's easier to pull away slowly without putting too much power down too quickly.I knew that painful, tedious, dreary option had to be useful for something

·
Registered
493 Posts
Deks wrote:
CoupeCruiser wrote:I have it off here in the Alps because there are times when you need a bit of extra umph especially when you drift. If ESP is on in a drift and you are not a good drifter, it will work against you.

I will resist the temptation but I am certain others later will remark
i was once giving it some umph whilst having it off in a drift,not in the alps,in a field just out side barnsley,but the damp played havoc with my knees,now we just slide the car round corners in the road when it has been snowing

1 - 20 of 49 Posts