Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All,Just thought I would sign up on here, currently looking at buying a Juke Tenka 1.5 dCi and I wondered if someone can let me know what they are like for MPG in the real world.I have a heap of other questions as well if you guys and girls can help.CheersDeano

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Deano, welcome to the forum I run a DCI but I am not best to comment on MPG a couple of others do run them and are getting mid 50's on commutesif you are a low mileage user like me the figure will be lower by a fair way mine only does 5 miles each way to work so isnt warm by the time it gets to work and for that I am suffering but I would still buy a diesel next time (if I dont get a Nismo)Ask away with your questions thats what the forum is here for

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deks wrote:Hi Deano, welcome to the forum I run a DCI but I am not best to comment on MPG a couple of others do run them and are getting mid 50's on commutesif you are a low mileage user like me the figure will be lower by a fair way mine only does 5 miles each way to work so isnt warm by the time it gets to work and for that I am suffering but I would still buy a diesel next time (if I dont get a Nismo)Ask away with your questions thats what the forum is here for

Well I would be a 15,000 mile a year plus user, so anything over 50MPG would be good.Anyone have any experience of how good the sat nav and bluetooth are?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Sat nav has worked well when ever I have needed to use set up can sometimes be a little awkward until you get used to how it worksbluetooth with my ancient mobile is no problem works as it should

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi, my diesel does 55-60 mpg when I drive it....... It as only done 2000 miles so not bedded in yet. Love the drive of it, very nippy when it needs to be as well.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
If you have a free day Saturday the 14th July pop down to Wicksteed Park in Northampton there is a big meet of Nissan ownersclubs we shall be there along with the other juke club so plenty of people to ask questions to about the Juke

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deks wrote:If you have a free day Saturday the 14th July pop down to Wicksteed Park in Northampton there is a big meet of Nissan ownersclubs we shall be there along with the other juke club so plenty of people to ask questions to about the Juke

Sounds like a plan, what's the cost?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's the boot space like, I'm looking to be able to get me dog in the back, and pushchair etc in the boot?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
deano wrote:What's the boot space like, I'm looking to be able to get me dog in the back, and pushchair etc in the boot?

I'd take both to the dealer and see if they fit in, I doubt both would fit at the same time thoughand if I am honest a large dog is never going to be that comfortable even if it fits

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Deks wrote:
I am sorry but you won't be getting me and this pushchair in the back of that Juke

LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Deks wrote:
deano wrote:
Kats wrote:What dog is it?He's a cocker spanielI'd say he will fit though you will have to remove the parcel shelf from the tailgat to give him so light Cool stuff.Need a car that is more practical than my MINI Cooper :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
no problem with cocker and small push chair,but if you have/want the latest 4wd,off road push chair you might struggle,if this is the case,take both to dealer to check

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.