Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the back box is quite visible (as well as the tail pipe) on the Juke.
Any advice for the best way to keep these looking decent?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I use autosol on my shiny pipes over the years
And when your a real purist fine wire wool and autosol underneath to get the tar
Off
Make sure you get your cloth right inside the rim and swirl about with your
Fingers

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Toothpaste is actually very good for scratches on glass

Never throw away an old toothbrush
Great for fiddly bits in the engine bay
When your on long flight planesgo into the toilet and normally have loads of them in the little draw whe the tissues and freshness are kept

Yes I'm a sad got

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lordharding wrote: Toothpaste is actually very good for scratches on glass

Never throw away an old toothbrush
Great for fiddly bits in the engine bay
When your on long flight planesgo into the toilet and normally have loads of them in the little draw whe the tissues and freshness are kept

Yes I'm a sad got
I'm a regular traveller but to be honest, I avoid touching anything in aeroplane bogs....
Happy to wipe out hotel toiletries however.....

·
Registered
790 Posts
clean thoroughly using a fine wire wool pad then use a metal polish to bring back the gleam autosol is good , i currently use beaver care metal polishes as they come in heavy grade and then a fine grade so leave a great finish
ctrdetailing2013-05-13 16:21:57

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ctrdetailing wrote: clean thoroughly using a fine wire wool pad then use a metal polish to bring back the gleam
autosol is good , i currently use beaver care metal polishes as they come in heavy grade and then a fine grade so leave a great finish

Thanks - just ordered so lets see....

This bloody forum, combined with 24 hour ebay is gonna bankrupt me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.