Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, its the second factory tour on Thurs 10th May. Have a good day to those attending. Sorry I won't be there this time but I am sure James will take great care of you . Its quite an in depth tour with lots of info to take in If you are staying over at the Premier in its literally 5 minutes awaykeep an eye out for new models etc see if my Nismo is in existence
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a good day. Wish I had gone hopefully we can get another organised at some point in the near future Although I think they are being suspended shortly for an indefinite period
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
I heard that too when we were down.. Wha a pity, it was great fun, loved it... What an experience!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fee wrote:I heard that too when we were down.. Wha a pity, it was great fun, loved it... What an experience!!!!Hopefully they will resume then when things are sorted out. I believe the official line is to do with the start of Leaf production. Personally I think it has more to do with the 2 new models due and the need to keep them from prying eyes as the reason for no more visits
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
It was definitely a bit secretive but all good for Nissan

Kats, you didnt have your killer heels on did you???... Did you enjoy your day?...

Fee xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Fee wrote: It was definitely a bit secretive but all good for Nissan

Kats, you didnt have your killer heels on did you???... Did you enjoy your day?...

Fee xx

Fee, definately a bit secretive there was a big area marked Nismo no access allowed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
iceman wrote: Fee wrote: It was definitely a bit secretive but all good for Nissan

Kats, you didnt have your killer heels on did you???... Did you enjoy your day?...

Fee xx

Fee, definately a bit secretive there was a big area marked Nismo no access allowed

Haha
 
G

·
Will there be another factory tour, having done a good few tours of car plants I'd be very interested in looking around Sunderland :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
deano wrote:Will there be another factory tour, having done a good few tours of car plants I'd be very interested in looking around Sunderland :)

Deano I asked the question yesterday at the meet to the man in the white Qashqai. The tours are currently suspended due to new models coming on stream but he will advise me when they are re instated. It does have to be said that this is most likely to be next year though. I will be sure to post any info that I get on tour availabilty I think next year will work well as many have been this year.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top