Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the snow has gone and forecast was ok so i decided to give my car one last polish to give the flex's a spin the car has been part ex'd and is going back in 6 weeks so the new owner should be happy the car was pretty clean so gave her a dowsing in magifoam and a dry off she had pick up a few swirls when a recent repair was done and they cleaned it , plus a couple of painted panels that were now unprotectedstarted with a quick dose of iron-x on the rimsthen straight to polishing (no time to do plastics ect but they are all pretty clean and i was only willing to throw so much at it as its going back first up the flex pe 14 rotary with a wool pad and megs 105next step rotary again with a lake country polishing pas and megs 205finally just because i wanted to try it out the flex 3401 da with a lake country finishing pad and menz just to jewel it finished of with definitive wax's conservo glazequick mention: the flex machines are fantastic , loved every minute of using them the da especially as thats one beefy da , so glad i got these and absolutely delighted with both , da moved about like a dream even under heavy pressure and it put it through its paces so heres a few pics of the job , did bother with before shots as it was pretty clean anywaythe c1 seems to be loosing its power finally but its had a battering polishing finished on with the conservo glaze and here she is , hope the new owner is pleased and then typically

·
Registered
663 Posts
fantastic job, new owner will be well chuffed with that. here in Birmingham we only have people who bend um not people who mend um if you get my meaning

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Brilliant job mate! I might have to ask you to take a look at the Juke and Zed when the weather improves - get them ready for the big season of meets ahead!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh white qashqai tekna with stone leatherall my skid plates ect are now colour coded arctic white ready to go on and all the chrome has been wrapped in black carbon fibre , should stand out in a crowd which is always my aim

·
Registered
663 Posts
great stuff mate. get the photos on as soon as you can, cant wait to see what the new car looks like..as Darren C states you are a very talented person who is obviously not affraid of hard work as it cant be an easy yob. you have my respect my friend

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
mine too is not how it should look - the passenger side is sprayed with mud right up to the roof and the drivers side is only marginally better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.