Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gadget has just emailed me his collection of Pics. I will put one up here but waiting for him to write a topic so I can add the rest to it.Congratulations on being one of the first Nismo owners on the road and the First on the forum
Deks2013-03-14 21:00:14

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wow

We just need more pictures and a 200 word essay describing the handover and first day driving it

Looks stunning
The days seem to be longer when your waiting for your new car to arrive

·
Registered
663 Posts
wont hear from gadget now for the next 3 or 4 days he will be out and about playing with his new toy, cant say as i blame him lucky sod

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Congratulations!How long is the running in period? Or to put it another way, when can you officially put your foot down and give it a good thrashing?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello paul,i will be honest i never thought to ask and haven't got round to reading any manuals. but i have a funny feeling the DL might get a bending if I'm not careful second gear in sport 60mph i will find out when i collect my spare wheel

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
what can one say -no.thanks of the congratsGadget2013-03-14 23:24:31

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello V44VAA,it looks good in any colour, drives better in white

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello ctrdetailing,what can i tell you,the seating is very comfortable it sort of wraps around you and you don't move or bounce about.the manual gear change is nice and smooth one little quirk for me and it may be the same on all jukes going into reverse the pull up and push across is sort of alien to me used to just pushing across and push foward,the engine is quite also. the sidelight bulbs need replacing this seems to be standard practice and a very smooth ride.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fantastic looking car and our first Nismo on the road. While I wait for mine to arrive, please tell me there is a nice exhaust sound!Enjoy your Nismo

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello gismo,i'm sorry i have not got back to you earlier,when you are driving it with the windows up it is quite i pulled up outside a friends house opened the door pushed the excelarater and you could hear roar.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello LordHarding,i'm still playing catch up with everyones good wishes,by now you have seen the photo's and the little write up,it's dream to drive and i like the higher driving position you the reverse camera works well in day light have not tried it at night yet,and the new smell could sit in it all day.i just wish this rain would go away then i could start putting the wind deflectors on and the jog decals on etc.i bet time is dragging now but it will be with the wait.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Gadget wrote:hello gismo,i'm sorry i have not got back to you earlier,when you are driving it with the windows up it is quite i pulled up outside a friends house opened the door pushed the excelarater and you could hear roar.
Cheers Gadget. Had a call from my dealer to say the car has arrived and will be collecting it on Thursday 21st, so not too long to wait now but the last few days are the worst.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts