Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from our Jukes first service, which was part of the 3 years free servicing we got with the car.On the website it lists this service at £254.00. A lot on money for what is basically an oil + filter change.As it's only got 3091 miles on it I doubt they looked too hard.Anyway I ended up going in to complain…… On the sheet all the box's had been ticked.. including the spare tyre with a note of it's tread depth & pressure.. as we all know,there is no spare tyre. So I then questioned if the rest of the service had been done to the same standard.The manager was very apologetic and I could hear him giving the mechanic some grief.I will get the 3 years servicing done then let my mechanic take over...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is another dealer near me so I might try that next year.This dealer is massive…really massive…they have one huge site with separate showrooms for Nissan, Citroen, Fiat, Peugeot,Renault, Mercedes..& a few more I think.Why I still go there I really don't know,1) Bought my 1st new van there 27 years ago..went back in 6 weeks with rust, then 6 weeks later the front wheels folded in & it nosed dived into the tarmac..had a AA report done & it had been accident damaged before I got it..which was on first day of new reg with 3 miles on it.2)Bought a cabriolet there a few years ago, went to insure it & no insurance company could find any details on the reg, nor could DVLA, so got my money back.3)Bought the Juke from there as it was in stock & ready to go at a good price..all was fine till today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts