Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Thanks for all the warm welcome's. Well after the test drive, I took the plunge and have traded in my beloved Zed for a Juke. Excellent service from the dealer and a cracking deal on various packs, trade in and servicing.

I ended up going for a 1.6 DIG-T Shiro (wasn't really bothered about the Shiro but i wanted those alloy wheels and an arm rest. By the time I'd added other extra's is was easier just to take that model and add to it).

So basically:-
1.6 DIG-T Shiro (manual)
Front sensors
Chrome pack
Urban pack
Pearl black metallic with the Shiro white centre console.

Hopefully have it before Christmas so will get some pics up.

Test drive was fun and it's certainly a lively drive (albeit not in the Zed league). If I have a criticism, it felt a bit "skittish" on corners and not too impressed with the braking (again unfair comparisson given the brake set-up on my Zed) but I'm sure there are some after market options...?
Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Nice spec. and a good selection of accesories.skittish I can't comment on but brakes YES its well known and documented that the brakes are not that impressive especially on a DIG-T. A little surprised by the wait but then different dealers and specs etc I ordered on the 9th and am collecting on the 24th. although I suspect my dealer already had mine on order as its a little quick even for a standard dci acenta premium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts