Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Juke. Have owned since May 2011 from new, paid £16,100 for it. Looking to sell for £12,495. I've advertised it elsewhere as below. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car, it's just that I'm a petrol head and miss having a Scooby.NISSAN JUKE 1.6 Acenta Premium 5dr hatch with factory fitted Urban Pack which includes rear spoiler. Immaculate condition inside and out in the signature Force Red. 7,400 miles Spec:- Air Con, Remote Central Locking, Front and Rear Electric Windows, Cruise Control, Electrically Adjustable Door Mirrors, 60-40 Split Rear Seats, Front Fog Lamps, 17" Alloys, Bluetooth and USB Connectivity, Rear Privacy Glass, Sport Pack (Choice of Sport, Normal or Eco Mode of Driving) Nissan Connect, Sat NAV, Reversing Camera, 6 Speaker Audio. Lady owner, non-smoker and have owned this car from new. Very well looked after, always hand washed and applied polish. The Alloys are also in immaculate condition. Its a beautiful car to drive. 2 year service agreement still in place. Very economical, cheap car tax and insurance. Taxed til End 09 £12,495.If you are inerested please call on 07868733975 or message me. Thank you

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Cat17 wrote:Hi Deks. It's not just about the speed I'm afraid. You don't get the flat four burble from a Dig-T. yes I understand, but I have to say having one next door I am getting a little fed up with its drone at 9 pm every night and 5 am when it sits there burbling away for 5 mins whle it warms up or cools down before driving off/switching off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had 3 people interested, one of them was VERY keen but only offered me £11,750, so I have decided to keep it for a while longer at least. Steve if you want to delete my original post feel free to. ThanksCat172012-07-26 22:22:05

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Cat17 wrote:
I've had 3 people interested, one of them was VERY keen but only offered me £11,750, so I have decided to keep it for a while longer at least. Steve if you want to delete my original post feel free to. Thanks Excellent news glad you've decided to keep it Scoobies are so last yearLocking thread now, I will leave it on the board just in case

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.