Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To new members.
If you have signed up to the forum in the last 2 weeks its possible that due to a tecnical glitch which has now been rectified that you account has not been activated to allow you to post even though you will have clicked the link. In your member profile it will say Not Active if this is the case and you cannot post on the forum. If this is th situation for you would you please email [email protected] supply me with you user name and I will activate the account for you regards Admin

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Member profiles can't be viewed (even my own profile, by me!), which I don't think happened before.

"Error
You do not have permission to view member profiles."

·
Registered
185 Posts
Why have an item listed at all if its not accessible. Perhaps we should all decide what we want on the forum in terms of information, that way it is truly an owners forum.

Can we have a vote listing for who wants to have profiles showing or not?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Rattly & acrorat Your points are both very valid I have also had a pm about this matter from another memberso the member profile has been re activatedI can assure you there were genuine reasons for restricting their access, but as it would seem the memberswant them then we shall supply what the members ask for.There were other posts in this topic that have now been deleted, one they were not relevant to the topicand were becoming heated

Deks2012-08-18 23:08:52

1 - 4 of 4 Posts