Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has been mentioned that some people dont like the dark forum colour so we have chanegd it to the lighter colour. SOme have expressed views both ways so now is a chance to have your say I will run the poll for a while and see what the result is in due course.

Deks2013-02-17 15:02:50

·
Registered
790 Posts
i like the light forums better but as i told deks the biggest thing for me with the light forum is i can just copy and paste info in , on the dark forum i have to put it in word first then copy that and paste it to the forum , if i dont the black text goes invisible when pasted here im sure a lot of you have the same issue

·
Registered
867 Posts
Bernie wrote: this is much better than the dark side-at my age you need all the help you can get

when your reading.

I'm going to have to rejoin under pseudo names at this rate to recast my vote and keep the forum dark...

·
Super Moderator
713 Posts
To be honest I aint bothered if its dark or light,coz this forum is the best I have been on.As long as you lot don't go on about keep changin your cars
every time a new model comes out coz its doin my head in as I am only on my pension.

·
Registered
663 Posts
i must admit i love my sessions on the forum each day, sometimes 2,3 or 4 times a day dependant to what im doing, or if i am at work or not.. but with the light background i will be reducing the amount of time i spend on hear each day as i find it much more of a strain on my eyes because of the brightness.. i fully understand that the forum must go with the majority but for me the white background is a no no..and why mend something that aint broke? sorry folks

1 - 20 of 87 Posts