Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i am just after ordering a new jukei am a 27 year od girl that always have loved my cars just a few cars i have had in the last 5 years are clio 197 ford focus st 2007ford focus rs 2010crossfirehummer h2 but know i have a wee son and have put money in my photography studio so it was time for something more economical think the juke is a cool looking wee car and with some mods it will look deff appart have ordered a black 1.6 and will be looking to start with som 20" wheels x aisling

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi ALP welcome to the forum, you do really seem to be keen on your cars should look quite impressive with 20" rims on and I suspect you are just the person to be taking to pictures to do it justice

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome to the forum 27 year old girl. it does sound like you are in to your cars, well good luck to you thats what i say. get the Juke, it is a brilliant car and so much fun

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to juke central

Great collection and very unusual collection of cars
Crossfire very rare and hummer WOW
The shape of the juke is so unusual that I'm sure it will be a great start to your modifications plans

And of course you will have some great Arty photos too

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
alphotography wrote:have anyone any pic of a black juke colour coded???by colour coded I assume you mean the black plastic bits around the arches and sillsI have never seen a black one done. I have seen a white one and I believe someone on here was having his RED one done but never got to see the pictures if it has been done

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
welcome to the forum,20"inch rims on a juke,i'm looking forward to your mods and photo's you will have fun with the juke.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts