Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the Juke looks best from the back, square on. The window, the bumper (not so much the standard exhaust!) and the lights look great. Love it.What's your preference?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fee wrote:From the front with all the lights on.... Looks impressive!
So the front in the dark?! Don't get me wrong, I like the front, but the back looks so CHUNKY

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Nah, in the daylight with the lights on... make a statement, blind the oncoming traffic!!, Looks gorgeous

The back looks ok, i think the light clusters shape make the car look nice but yeah, a bit chunky... the back lets it down

·
Registered
838 Posts
Never.........." look at the mantelpiece when your poking the fire"'.........Oops , sorry wrong forum. Front or from behind got me confused
Anyway, at the mo' it's the front,cause its been modded the most, but once the spoilers on and maybe led reflectors ,and led tail lights......who knows? '

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sold on the front (love the separate sidelights, rounded headlight configuration and the way in which the front bumper merges with the wings under the side lights), side profile (inc. sloping roof line and concealed rear handles) and the rear light cluster; I could go on... Individual, unique and classy from all angles. Behind the wheel is a pleasure; particularly at night and illuminated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts