Nissan Juke Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
hi fillip,
working as hard as i can,just tying a few loose ends up then should be good to go will keep you updated.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
nearly there been along haulwill let everyone know monday night they will be then available to order.Gadget2013-06-22 16:01:14

Discussion starter · #47 ·
hello autoglym,you will be able to order them from my website from8pm monday night just finishing a few tweaks otherwise no probs.

CR4ZYHORSE wrote: Gadget is the master of Burlesque...
He't been teasing you guys for weeks

Oh yes

My biggest worry in the world right now is I'm working on Monday to 8pm and terrified that they sell out before I get the 18 minutes home via re twisties in the Nismo

Discussion starter · #52 ·
hi everyone,i know it has been a long wait since i opened my big mouth with regard to side decals,you don't realise what goes into a website and how things need to be tied in etc.so you may order the concept decals from now you need to type in the url in which is www.jukeandnismo-ca.co.uk.do not put it in the google search engine as it is not recognising it at present.i have other items in mind as well.

Nice work Gadget.
Sincerely hope it goes well for you.
I'll be refraining from ordering for a short while as a protest against your blatant "anti-Acenta" stance, but I don't think it will be long....

Discussion starter · #56 ·
the single stripe is for the other models of juke it was meant to be different to the nismo you can have it in any colour.

Just ordered the Nismo stripes and Nismo mirror graphics

Getting excited
Like waiting for the Nismo getting delivered again

Shows what one man can do that the might of Nissan and Nismo can't

Looking forward to other things to spend my hard earned on

Should have my Nismo esk stripes fitted soon. I am waiting to get it detailed before it goes in to the shop to have them and other graphics fitted prior to Wicksteed Not as colourful as the Nismo stripes but in the same style I elected to go single colour and match what else is being addedAs for official Nissan ones they are coming but it takes time. Remember Nissan has to ensure if it supplies them it won't get any backlash/waaranty issues. Imagine if it took the paint off unlikely I know but its a global brand that cant afford an issue

Discussion starter · #60 ·
hi muzzie,i hope all goes well with the pick up of your nismo today enjoy

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.