Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I say. Those were the days. Absolutely spiffing machines and thoroughly decent chaps and chapesses
stood alongside them on 60 second readiness. Defenders of the faith, wot wot. As for that Daisy Juke....splended example of a waxed handle bar moustache. What's that you say, Lj2 ?that's not a moustache? She was doing a handstand whilst wearing the tiniest of thongs ? I say, bravo old girl. Anyway. A thoroughly splended day was had by all with some retiring to the nearest tavern for lashings of Ginger beer.JukeofYork2011-12-31 18:46:25

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
oldbloke wrote:very good display indeed but the next one will be BIGGER by far as the Juke Bug has now bitten so many peopleWould be nice OB although last year wasn't, we had less than a dozen although weather was an issueeven though it was in July

·
Registered
663 Posts
i must admit Deks the weather does have a habit of putting a lot of people off. well fingers crossed as i would be great to meet the people you are chatting to nearly every day

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
These pics seem so long ago when Jukes were still in their infancy...and there weren'tt that many about. Aaawwww bless.....

Would be lovely to see how many turn up now....

Nice pics Deks!!

fee xxx

Fee2013-03-10 15:09:29

1 - 13 of 13 Posts