1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I Currently have to make some room for a future project we are working
on and as result i have a number of Genuine Luxury Juke Mats which i
will sell off to forum members at cost price.

Please note these are the Luxury Mats part number KE755 1K001 not the cheeper standard type mats.

We only have on offer the Muxury Mats with Grey Logo .
These would normaly Retail for £42.00

Special Price for Forum Menbers of just £24.99
If you woudl like these shipping to you I can arrange this at at a reduced price of Just £4.99

So you can have a set of Genuine Nissan Luxuryy Grey Logo Mats Delivered to your door for under £30.00
Limited time offer 1st come 1st served.

Many Thanks

JOhn

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Can I just add first great offer and let me tell you there is a difference between the normal mats and the luxury mats I had the normall ones thrown in by the dealer but recently purchased the luxury ones much better qualityNot sure if its across the board but the cheaper mats I had only had Juke stitched on drivers side where as the luxury ones is on both front matsExcellent offer yet again John thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that deksand your correct the easiest way of telling the Luxury mats over the standard type
other than the thickness is that the luxury mats have the juke logo on
both the driver and passenger matscheers JOhn

Deks2012-07-25 13:36:24

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:That Is a fab offer, if I had another Juke I would buy some might as well get some in, don't suppose it will be long before you get another. I meanthe Juke isnt 2 years old yet and you've had 3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts