RRP £177.54 OFFER PRICE £99

WHITE STYLING PACK (INC MIRROR COVERS & SPOILER) RRP
£315.49 OFFER PRICE £210

RED STYLING PACK (INC MIRROR COVERS & SPOILER) RRP £315.49
OFFER PRICE £210

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
wow the last 2 are an absolute bargain, worth buying just for the spoiler and selling the other bits oncouldnt do me an excellent deal on the wheel caps could you? as the normal price is quite frankly a joke wheels circa £110 each plastic caps £20 each nb this a gripe with Nissan not a dealer.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
oldbloke wrote:is that for the set as i have seen the red centre caps at £26 eachthe price was for a set of 4 caps. very nice discount over retail but still way to expensive for 4 pieces of plastic worth about £5 IMO fair play to the dealer they dont make the prices, Nissan do and the discount was good but I will stick with my chrome ones

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In reply to your question ref the mudflaps, i can a set of 4 for £37.99, also the interior chrome kit is for the 2 outer air vents "circle" surround, as well as the speaker which is situated on the front "a" pillar trim. thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Ian it's carol or cazvaz from jog , have been trying to phone you but no reply , please could I order 1 front styling plate at £90+ pp and also the mat studs I spoke to you about , in which you said you would have to order in for £24.08 + p&p many thanks carol

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi LH,look at photo 7 you will you see the chrome interior kit chrome vents and tweeter ring in gadgets photo's 1.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morning sorry for the late reply due to holidays and meetings, but in reply to your question the red pack we have advertised includes thecolour coded mirror covers and the roof spoiler. Hope this helps thanks Ian

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
r3hxn wrote: is the iPhone holder and actualy dock or just a holder?
and if its a Dock, do you have iPhone5 compatible one?
many thanks.
The iPhone cup holder is only for the 4 or 4S at the moment, but it basically replaces one of the cup holders and involves swapping the existing head connection to the USB and phono ports, with a longer cable which takes the connection down to the cup holder.
It docks the iPhone 4 or 4S but as yet there is no direct connection and cradle for the 5.
Personally, if you have a 5, I would not make the upgrade, since you will use the bluetooth option and can decide on your preferred option for a suitable cradle/holder......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts