Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers.As I went with a White Juke, black mirrors, black Spoiler, black alloys, I thought the black of the winddeflectors on the nissan ones looked good, the Heko ones appear to be more transparent ( correct me if I am wrong)?I assumed the nissan were installed as you described too, snug fit into some clips ( youtube video I saw on installing wind deflector) I take it I am wrong on that front too?

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
The Nissan ones fit on the top of door frame and has clips that fit behind the window rubberNissan ones dont lend them selves to being resold as they are stuck on its unlikely you will be able to remove easy and the sticky strips will be of no use.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
r3hxn wrote: and thats why these forums are great :)
Have ordered the Heko's

cheers.
Yep - great advice which I followed

Just wish someone would advise me to stop buying stuff

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deks wrote:^^^^^^ thats her in doors job. Of course you will have to reveal the extent of purchases to get her to put a stop to it
what is revealed is always 1/3 of the actual price

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Deks wrote: ^^^^^^ thats her in doors job.

Of course you will have to reveal the extent of purchases to get her to put a stop to it

Are you completely mad?
Few years ago, a mate of mine had his garage burgled. When the loss adjuster came around to run through the fishing tackle he had lost, his wife sat quietly and listened with smoke pouring out of her ears.
When they totted up the total, she stormed out to her mothers.
They got divorced.
On a positive note, he got much more time to go fishing....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts