Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the Qashqai forum earlier and Craigfishin was talking about the day they had just had and how it would be good to have a go kart day. So I emailed Craig to say I would be interested myself and possible we could make it a Qashqai V Juke event which Craig was up for and was going to put to the QQ membersSo the question is how many here would be up for the challenge Obviously a suitable date and location would need to be found the approx cost is £35 per person.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:how many members should we limit this to deks ? , i have 9 members down already and dont want to invite more than is allowed , im guessing there will be a total limit ?ONE at this rate I havent looked at the track options for maximum/minimum I would say 10 to 12 if we can get enough takers from here obviously dates will have to be worked on Also I note that most QQ are home counties based, which may make it difficult as we are spread far and wide, but lets see how it goes Come on guys lets not let them QQ drivers bea us before we start

·
Registered
790 Posts
i have 10 now so will cap it at 12 and let people just put down reserve names incase any of the main 12 back out hope you get some takers as will be a really fun day , you can always ask a few old friends from joc if needed ? , im sure mark (lazyjuke) will be up for it

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kats wrote:I don't do karting as I get disqualified, I tend to try and drive over people that get in my way!!!!! I have been banned from one track Ive read the posts on QQ forum, they don't play by the rules either

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:i have 10 now so will cap it at 12 and let people just put down reserve names incase any of the main 12 back out hope you get some takers as will be a really fun day , you can always ask a few old friends from joc if needed ? , im sure mark (lazyjuke) will be up for it All the old friends I have from JOC are already here. if you want to involve JOC go ahead , I cant I am banned
Deks2012-07-17 18:43:22

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:well the ball is rolling , i bet paul will be up for this deksdeanothats a startQQ forum is talking Sept/Oct on an indoor track I am assuming weekend date and guessing Herts/essex area

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just want to keep this alive Sept/Oct is the rough date, it will be an inside circuitas yet no venue has been chosen Wouldn't like to lose by default so we need to match the QQ numbers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.