Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as yorkshire is not only the biggest and the best county,it has the most diverse counrtyside,coastline,and every thing else any one could want,i think we sould have a regional forum of our own,[if the lancs want to join us we will consider iti offer this to the regional tzar for consideration,

G

·
glencairn wrote:
plenty of quality down every street in yorkshire
Have you been to Donny lately gc? Sorry, how rude of me. Hi everybody, I'm new here. Lazy by name and all that. Owner of a RED Acenta Premium....... Why am I doing this? Lj2.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Pentagon wrote:Too right Gods own Country! Yorkshire and proud of it...

Anyone from Yorkshire interested in seeing the Juke-R? we should be getting it at our dealership when it does its tour of the UK,

Shall i update this thread when i get a date?

Andy
Pentagon HuddersfieldUpdate the forum every where please. I have been trying to get some info on the Juke R and a viewing but not getting much response from Nissan

·
Registered
86 Posts
Deks wrote: Pentagon wrote:Too right Gods own Country! Yorkshire and proud of it...

Anyone from Yorkshire interested in seeing the Juke-R? we should be getting it at our dealership when it does its tour of the UK,

Andy
Pentagon HuddersfieldUpdate the forum every where please. I have been trying to get some info on the Juke R and a viewing but not getting much response from Nissan

Leave it with me and i will try and get some info

Andy

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Deks wrote:now that depresses me immensely
Would you like me to chat with KAP Ashford? I assume it's gone straight to someone's home but they are a friendly bunch and I expect they would pass on a message to the new owner if I asked

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:
Deks wrote:now that depresses me immensely
Would you like me to chat with KAP Ashford? I assume it's gone straight to someone's home but they are a friendly bunch and I expect they would pass on a message to the new owner if I asked Might be crossed wires here paul, I am talking about the Juke R of which only 2 exist in the whole of the world

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Oh that one! Sorry folks, my head was elsewhere! I was thinking of the Kuro ...and I haven't even started drinking yet!The Juke-R would be a good one to see!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pentagon wrote:Deks wrote: Pentagon wrote:Too right Gods own Country! Yorkshire and proud of it...

Andy

Leave it with me and i will try and get some info

Andy
never mind the viewing,just arrange a drive in the beast,and let us know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts