Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More good news for Sunderland with the announcement of a new compact car to be made at Sunderland,not sure if this is an all new model or the Note replacement as that fits in this segment and is due for replacement 2000 jobs overall to be created 400 at the factory rest in the supply chainIt is good news for UK manufacturing and the car industry

·
Registered
790 Posts
its called the nissan invitation and will be replacing the note

not sure if the name will be the same by the time it hits our dealerships though (like qazana changed to juke)the x trail also has a replacement due
Apparently this is Nissan's Hi-Cross concept which is set to be a replacement for the X-Trail. It has a slightly longer wheelbase than the X-Trail, but shorter than the Murano

ctrdetailing2012-03-06 22:10:26

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:Invitation, what sort of name is that.......odd
I believe that's the name of the concept, not the car we'll see.Mind you, I do like an invitation so maybe it'll stick!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've read elsewhere that the hi cross isnt the replacement for the X trail but who knowshaven't read any details on it so can't really say what its to replace would say it looks as I would imagine a new Qashqai to look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.