Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It really bug me that you cant use google Send-To car from an iPhone or iPad. Searching the web its obvious this has been a problem for several years, even the workarounds posted in the past dont seem to work from my investigations but BMW have app that allows them to do it. Not sure what the situation is with an Android phone?So I emailed Nissan support explaining that I thought they were a bit behind the times, heavily advertising this feature on the new N-tec but failing to catch up with competitors in the iPhone app department, and asking whether there was any future support planned.The initial response I got 3 days later was a standard copy and paste, telling me how I can use google send to car and how to use it from a "Mobile device or Tablet"..My response to that as you can imagine was a little impolite, he had not even read my email.He eventually responded with an apology and escalated it to their development department which in turn escalated it to the project management team. I can only hope that people have already flagged this in the past, I'm not expecting anything in the near future but it would be good for people to put some pressure on by requesting this.Will let you know how they respond.thanks :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just to add: I am aware there is a 3rd party app called Send to car on the app store that claims to let you do this, however from its appearance it does not look like you can search or set a route, its seems like its just type an address and send it directly to car. Anyone used?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.