Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any opinions or comments about Greased Lightning showroom shine wax car cleaner and any of their other products. Have seen the T.V shopping channel adverts and the demos but being a sceptic wondered whether it was all too good to be true.I wouldn't ever dream of using any cleaner without previously washing the dirt and grit off but a friend at work swears by it and I must admit his car looks impressive. What do the experts think ? it looks so effortles to use.

Jukeda

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello jukeda,this can be a touchy subject there are a number of factors at the end of the day.1:- what sort of result are you expecting ?2:-how long is this finish going to last?3:-if it's cheap it is usually to good to be true.4:- you only get out of it by putting the effort in to it.5:- plus another factor is how much are you prepared to pay for a product.personally i use a range begining with m there ultimate range car wax £27 for 478ml bottle ultimate wash and wax £15 contains carnauba&synthetic polymers some may say these prices are crazy that just my preference and i am more than happy with the results i obtain and i no the wax will last. i hope some other members come up with there thoughts, could be an interesting topic.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Detailing world is the best site for cleaning cars
So much information and Hugh debates on products and value for money and quality ranges

I use chiemical guys and little bit of Autoglmn

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
before i had these heart problems i used to do a lot of show and shines and i did one season with autoglym and the dust from the wax nearly killed me,so then switched to meguiars dries to a nice haze wipe it off with a terry towel or ultimate cloth and there is no dust blowing over you

·
Registered
790 Posts
Stay away from the miracle cleaners you see on tv ads , it's all rubbish that costs pennies and they charge fortunes for it ,

Even the best quick detailing sprays should only be used after a wash and never on a dirty car as you will destroy the paint after just a few uses and it will be covered in swirls/scratches that you may not notice in the shade but wait till the sun hits it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.