Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Having just registered on the group I thought I would just introduce myself. I am waiting patiently to pick up my new Juke on 2nd March - it is a 1.6 (117) Ministry of Sound edition in black. I was very impressed by the kit level on it although only time will tell whether I curse the white alloys and trying to keep them clean! It was the showroom model and the wife and kids fell immediately for it, I was edging towards the 190 Tekna but after having a good drive felt I could settle with the power available. I did have to pull the boot apart to see if it fitted my wife's wheelchair and I have ordered in the extra deep boot fitting to help with this but generally was very impressed by the space ( having run Mini's as the second car for a good few years now the kids had much more rear legroom space ).Anyway really look forward to chatting with you all and I'll post some pics up when I collect it.CheersDavid

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Taff, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi David, welcome to the forum, so you are one of the few who has purchased the now defunct MOSNissan having decided to drop this model. I suspect due to the very low uptake on it. Hope you enjoy your Juke as much as we all enjoy ours

1 - 13 of 13 Posts