Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I popped into my local Sainsburys in Kidlington this morning and as I drove into the car park a grey Juke was driving in at the same time. When I got back to my car there was a little card stuck to my window. I thought it was going to be some advertising card but smiled when I saw it was a card with 'Juke Ownersgroup' at the top and telling me 'Join the forum that does not have irritating adverts and is run by enthusiastic Juke Owners'. I recognised that forum !So my guess is the card was left by the grey Juke owner, so thanks and Hello !! I am away skiing next week so I have been told I should get my new Juke the week after I come back - hurrah

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Buisness cards on the windscreen is one of the best adverts you can have for membership recruitment

Sign up to vista print then leave it a week or so and you get the 500 Buisness cards free offer
Great for getting new members and free too when club funds are tight

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
sarahf wrote:
I popped into my local Sainsburys in Kidlington this morning and as I
drove into the car park a grey Juke was driving in at the same time.
When I got back to my car there was a little card stuck to my window. I
thought it was going to be some advertising card but smiled when I saw
it was a card with 'Juke Ownersgroup' at the top and telling me 'Join
the forum that does not have irritating adverts and is run by
enthusiastic Juke Owners'. I recognised that forum !So my guess is the card was left by the grey Juke owner, so thanks and Hello !! I am away skiing next week so I have been told I should get my new Juke the week after I come back - hurrah
Hi Sarah, I havent a scooby who left the car but its good to know someone is working for the forum.Mind you it sounds like you need so club stickers so people recognise. Could be your first mod for the new carEnjoy the holiday safe in the knowledge that when you return you can pick up your new Juke.Lordharding wrote:Buisness cards on the windscreen is one of the best adverts you can have for membership recruitment Sign up to vista print then leave it a week or so and you get the 500 Buisness cards free offer Great for getting new members and free too when club funds are tight I wish I could get them for free, last batch cost me £30 different thing to this.Acrorat used to put cards on Jukes for the other forum but said she never got a reply to any.I do have some leaflets left form last years event I should put out mind you not as many Jukes around where I am as there are elsewhere. Also I am always concerned about annoying people doing this as I am not keen when I return to my car to find things stuck on it.
Deks2013-02-28 06:18:58

·
Registered
206 Posts
hi sarahf it does work then, it was I who put the card on glad it helped
just out for a visit to my son who has moved to oxford
mybe see you again some time
PS Like the number plate
TK JUKE

HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES NOW YA IT WORKS

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
tk juke wrote:hi sarahf it does work then, it was I who put the card on glad it helped
just out for a visit to my son who has moved to oxford
mybe see you again some time
PS Like the number plate
TK JUKE

HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES NOW YA IT WORKSmystery solved. I know of only two Gun metal Jukes and yours was one but as it wasnt local to you i was still confusedThans for promoting the forum TK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh don't say that Bernie. I've got a red one at the which I love but I am getting a new one and felt I had to have a different colour hence my blue choice. I will be sad saying goodbye to my red one

·
Registered
663 Posts
its the thrill of the drive not the colour that counts, once you are inside the car and driving you dont even give a thought to the colour.. ive got the best of both worlds, blade silver exterior with graphics that include red and the force red interior, what more can a man want

·
Registered
867 Posts
oldbloke wrote:its the thrill of the drive not the colour that counts, once you are inside the car and driving you dont even give a thought to the colour.. ive got the best of both worlds, blade silver exterior with graphics that include red and the force red interior, what more can a man want
I could answer that, but it is a family show...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts