Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Another nice job Mr Juke5ter I am taking mine off tomorrow as our nice powder coating man is going to give mine a nice gloss finish, probably black , but I have been thinking about a bit of a wacko colour, but can't decide

·
Registered
663 Posts
looks great ,want mine done but as i have stated before i am useless at doing things like that. if i took the lower bumber off i would proberbly never get it back on

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oldbloke wrote: looks great ,want mine done but as i have stated before i am useless at doing things like that. if i took the lower bumber off i would proberbly never get it back on

Thanks, maybe we should have a modding session at the next meet

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, we have Mod Days on nissansportz. We meet up and do jobs for each other. In the past we've done simple things like oil changes to fitting grounding kits, reversing camera, wheel spacers, new discs & pads, exhausts, and even lowered suspension.Although the one last weekend was so cold we just chatted over a fry up and lots of tea

·
Registered
867 Posts
Paul_S wrote:In the past we've done simple things like oil changes to fitting grounding kits, reversing camera, wheel spacers, new discs & pads, exhausts, and even lowered suspension.
Simple things; really? Lowered suspension... impressive stuff in my book Paul.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, that was at the very difficult end of the scale. Or should I say risky?! They were clever though because they were at the end of the drive and everyone had to get the job done before they could drive home

·
Registered
663 Posts
must admit though it does sound like a good idea, exchanging thoughts and experiences and skills..its always good to be able to help others out in my opinion

·
Registered
663 Posts
i was going to say get in the queue Kats but ive seen your photo and you are better looking than me so i suppose you will have to go first

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
paulbryan1969 wrote:Hi,
Can i ask how you fitted to the bumper, as Im planning to do mine when I get the car :)

cheers

Paul
Hi Paul,

If you are wanting to know how i fitted the grill to the bumper i will send you a PM

1 - 20 of 51 Posts